Penrite Red OEM Coolant is a genuine GLYSANTIN® G40®, fully licensed, warranty approved, original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Type A, anti-freeze, anti-boil, ethylene glycol coolant commonly used in manufacturer factory fill applications.
Penrite Red OEM uses organic additive technology with silicates (Si-OAT) based inhibitors that doesn’t contain amine, borate, phosphate and nitrite to provide excellent corrosion resistance and to extended service life up to 8 years or 500 000 km, whichever comes first. This coolant is OEM approved for use in a range of vehicles, ideal for those still under factory warranties. It is compatible with all plastics, rubbers and seals and will protect all surfaces from corrosion including aluminium and copper.
Penrite Red OEM Concentrate is designed to mix 50% by volume unless specified otherwise by the vehicle manufacturer. Ideally mixed with de-mineralised water but thanks to the phosphate free formula Penrite Red OEM can be mixed with regular tap water. This coolant is also suitable for use in vehicles outside of warranty periods where a red, orange or magenta coolant is recommend and is even suitable for use in motorcycles.
The mixing of coolant types and brands is not preferred practice. For top ups, ensure you select the same type/brand of coolant that your vehicle is currently using or select a coolant that is designed to be mixed. If you are performing a complete service or refill, ensure the system is thoroughly cleaned of existing coolant by using a radiator flush. A radiator flush will help remove built up sludge, scale and corrosion while also neutralising any existing coolant left behind, preparing the cooling system for a fresh, clean refill.
- Organic Additive Technology with silicates (Si-OAT) type coolant provides superior corrosion protection
- OEM Approved – Maintains manufacturers warranty & specification
- Genuine Glysantin® G40® Coolant provides excellent corrosion protection
- Stable formula provides long service life up to 8 years or 500,000 km
- Phosphate free formula is suitable for mixing with hard water – straight from the tap
- 5L Concentrate provides up to 10L of coolant